Why Beeswax Food Wrap?
Beeswax Food Wrap are the natural alternative to Cling Film.
Alongside being super-easy to use, our wraps are:
- Re-usable - each one lasts for around a year
- Washable - simply rinse in cold or tepid water
- Mouldable - they easily fit around anything and are thick enough to really work!
- Strong - tough and resilient, they do not tear easily!
- 100% natural
- Compostable - when you eventually come to get rid of your beeswax food wrap it can go in your recycler or on your compost heap!
- Beeswraps are made from Beeswax, Organic jojoba oil, tree resin and organic cotton
Unlike other brands who often use pine resin, our tree resin is specifically Damar/Dammar resin (can be spelled in different ways) also known as gum dammar. It is sustainably sourced from Indonesia. It is used as a food glazing agent and an additive in food. Dammar is FDA approved for use in food storage.